- 3 double bedroom maisonette in Surrey Quays SE16
- separate kitchen dinner
- Built in shower room upstairs!!
- Canada water jubilee line station is only 8 minutes walk away
- Surrey Quays shopping centre is just 5 minutes away
- one extra large room on the ground floor with 2 large built in under stairwell storage cupboards
- lounge is situated upstairs with a private balcony also south facing.
- off street parking with permits
- Surrey Quays East London line station is just 5 minutes away
New to the market 3 double room Maisonette, the ground floor entrance hall leads into a large double bedroom with 2 large built in under stairwell storage cupboards. The property has a spacious kitchen dinner separate w/c and bathroom with shower upstairs, 2 double bedrooms also upstairs with 1 larger double bedroom downstairs
The lounge is situated upstairs with a private balcony south facing. Double glazing windows throughout, permit off street parking on estate is available at a cost if £100 per year. GCH on communal system and the LH 125 on purchase owned about 25 years so around 99 years left likely thou needs TBC. Council tax £108 pm not discounted price. Entry phone also parking at the back of the property, Permit needed.
Surrey Quays East London line station also Tesco shopping centre is just 5 minutes away & Canada water jubilee line station is only 8 minutes walk away. Note- Vendor advises that the ground rent is £40 per annum and the service charge is £1800 per annum.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.